VAT 22% included
Sorry, currently this item is not available.
Inspired by the one worn by Fausto Coppi in 1953 when he won the Worlds in Lugano, the Italia replica cycling jersey is made of Merino wool blend for easy care and features a classic shirt collar and three pockets with mother-of-pearl buttons. Slim fit. Made in Italy from Italian materials.
- made of Merino wool and acrylic for easy of care
- typical shirt-neck with mother-of-pearl buttons
- five pockets (two on the front, three on the back)
- Cornely-type embroidered logos
- slim fit
- 100% handcrafted in Italy with Italian materials
- Content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Acrylic
- Care: hand wash in cold water; do not bleach; do not dry clean; mild iron; do not tumble dry
Cycling apparel - Replica jerseys