VAT 22% included
List price: €
You save: € 51.00
Sorry, currently this item is not available.
Replica of the jerseys worn by Learco Guerra EMI Team in 1959 and in 1960. The jersey has been produced in cooperation with Learco Guerra, the brand owned by the family of the unforgettable ''locomotiva umana''. The jersey is made of soft Italian Merino and acrylic for easy care in a special lightweight consistency that makes it perfect for Spring and Summer use.
- made of Merino wool and acrylic for easy of care
- neck with side zip
- three pockets on the back
- Cornely-type embroidered logos
- slim fit
- 100% handcrafted in Italy with Italian materials
- Content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Acrylic
- Care: hand wash in cold water; do not bleach; do not dry clean; mild iron; do not tumble dry
Cycling apparel - Replica jerseys