VAT 22% included
Sorry, currently this item is not available.
First and only authorized replica of one of the most iconic jersey ever, the Original Molteni is now exclusively available from De marchi in a Limited Edition of 100 pieces, individually certified by Mario Molteni, son of Ambrogio Molteni, founder of the eponymous meat brand, in a specially commemorative packaging that includes a copy of the book ''Outsiders â€“ stories of champions and gregari through 20 iconic jerseys'' by Francesco Ricci.
Entirely made in Italy with a special 100% Merino extra strong yarn to replicate the same feeling of old school cycling jerseys, the Molteni is a proper racing (super tight) top and so it's recommended to go up one size compared to regular De Marchi sizes. It features traditional ''Cornely'' type embroidering, original ''almond'' brown and super dark blue colors, YKK vintaged zippers and three back pockets with real mother of pearl buttons.
- Special 100% extra strong Merino Wool 1/32 like back in the day
- Super tight and longer fit than usual (one size up is strongly recommended)
- ''Cornely'' type embroidery
- Three back pockets with real mother of pearl buttons
- YKK vintaged zippers
- 100% made in Italy
- Content: 100% Pure New Wool
- Care: hand wash in cold water with little neutra soap; do not bleach; do not dry clean; do not tumble dry; mild iron if necessary.
Cycling apparel - Heritage jerseys