- Once your order is completed, you can choose the most suitable payment method available in our system, following the instructions at the checkout. All orders are only payable with via Paypal, credit card and, for SEPA countries only, via SEPA Bank transfer.
- For credit card purchases, upon completing the online transaction, your bank will charge the amount for the purchased products when we confirm the order.
- We cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent or unauthorized use of credit cards by third parties during the payment process for products purchased on the website.
CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL PAYMENT
- To place an order you will be requested to provide personal and card payment details or your Paypal information.
- To place an order via Paypal you are requested to agree with Paypal's terms and conditions of use (for further information you can refer to paypal.com).
- By placing an order you confirm to be owner of the credit card or Paypal account used for the transaction or that you have authority from the card or account holder to make the payment.
All orders are subject to stock availability. Products added to your basket on our website are not intended to be reserved for you until payment is made and are otherwise available to other customers browsing our website at the same time. Once payment is made, stock will be reserved for you and subsequently prepared for shipment. Once order is successfully received you will be sent a confirmation via e-mail to include all relevant information related to your purchase, including order number, price and delivery method including the shipping address you supplied. De Marchi ensures to deliver the goods within a maximum of 30 working days from the date of purchase.
This page is subject to change without notice.
For futher information:
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +39 0438 400 037
Fax: +39 0438 401977
from Monday to Friday h. 8-12 / h. 14-18